Sunday, February 15, 2009

News Feed!!!!

Got news that my brother is gonna be released on my birthday which is this coming sunday the 22nd from jail. YIPPEEE!!!!! I know it's been a long journey for him and that he is gonna need all the support he can get but at the same time he is also gonna be feeling lonely. That is because he is gonna have to be on probation for 10years. Not gonna have all those privileges like he used to. It will be a tough road ahead of him but it will make him realize what he has done and now will have to pay the consequences which he is doing now but also when he gets out.
I as his sister will always be there for him no matter what he is my brother. Like our mom said to his attorney, he is the smartess dumb guy she knows. Which means he is a smart guy but did a stupid thing. But I wont think anyless of him, just wish he could appreciate all the things his family has done for him and stop bitching and complaining cause he might have to live in an apartment the size of a shoe box, but he has to have a permanent address and these apartments are willing to take him knowing of his felony. One thing Ive got to say to my brother is "GROW UP" and stop bitching at the people that are trying to help you out. He isnt gonna be the one paying for the utilities or rent. Be grateful and not selfish.
So far that is all ive got to say!!!!

No comments: