Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Night that turned to Good


So I get a random text yesterday "saying How is medical records going" and not knowing who it was, I responded with "good and who is this"!! Kinda made me laugh cause the person kept going back and forth with me and messing with my mind. Come to find out later on cause I started picking up on the clues as to who the person was, which happened to Robert. He got a new cellphone and cellphone number, which im happy about.
That is just the kind of guy Robert is. Robert can make someone laugh if they are sad and can be there if you need a hug or someone to talk to. I think that is what made me fall in love with him. I know he will always be there for me as well as I will always be there for him. We complete each other. LOL!!! I know that sounds corny but it's the truth.
However, I felt bad last night after we got home from his parents house, because I was happy that he got a new cellphone but it was the phone that I wanted, which is the iphone 3G. So I got upset and didnt want to talk to him or even get a kiss from him when he was trying to give them out. I just turned my head and it made me feel bad after he left the room saying "well you dont talk to me either". I just started crying again because he didnt do anything wrong, it was me that did.
By the end of the night though we had been talking and I had gotten things out in the open on how i was feeling. It's always good to talk about things before you go to bed so you dont go to bed angry.

No comments: