Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time for the Holidays!!!


Well it's almost that time for the holidays and do you think im prepared for it, NO!!! Well Thanksgiving is tomorrow and it will be the first thanksgiving without my family, as I am spending it with Roberts family, but we are gonna go to my aunts house later that night to have some of her delicious pumpkin pie and to visit a bit, since I havent in a while. Plus im tired of the critisim from my mother.

So last night I was like Betty Crocker and made a pumpkin loaf of bread and two kinds of jello- one is orange jello with mandarin oranges in it and the other is strawberry jello with strawberries in it. YUMMY!!!!!! Im soo excited for tomorrow and the yummy food and watching football and playing games. It will be some good times!!!

So this will be mine and roberts first BIG holiday together and as of yesterday we have been together for 6 months and plenty of more to come. YAY!!! I love him.


As of right now I am not wanting to work and wanting to go back to sleep. Cause some people had to work today unlike Robert, he got today off, so that means he has 5 days off, luck guy!!!


Ill blog more later on how the day goes!!!


No comments: