Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to Work!!


So here I am back to work and thinking my uterus is gonna fall out, lol!!! Come to find out it is just a little uti and chaunce told me to just drink lots of fluids and possibly some cranberry juice. Guess this means Wal-Mart, here I come, lol!!! Robert hates to go grocery shopping but it is his turn to buy, cause I know money doesnt grow on this money tree, lol!!

So what have I been doing the last few days since it was the holiday season. Well for starters, I went to Roberts parents house for thanksgiving and had a wonderful time and was very tired and full by the end of the night. We watched Robert and his brother battle it out at Guitar Hero and also some other PSP 3 game. Then we watched some football games. This was the first year I had a deep fried turkey dinner and it was awsome.
After departing from russ and dana's we went over to see my aunt and uncle for some pumpkin pie and it was yummy and for some good conversation.
Then after we left there we decided to go into out hot tube at our apartments and it was a quick in and out because it was way too hot and was scortching our bodies. Not good!!!
And I will admit it that I was one of those crazy shoppers on friday morning, waking up at 4 a.m. and without a shower, lol!!! But I did get some great deals on some dvd's for the family and friends for x-mas.
Well i will write more later!!!

No comments: