Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rehab.....what the f#*k

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know knowI ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fineHe's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go goI'd rather be at home with RayI ain't got seventy daysCause there's nothingThere's nothing you can teach meThat I can't learn from Mr HathawayI didn't get a lot in classBut I know it don't come in a shot glassThey tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know knowI ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fineHe's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go goThe man said 'why do you think you here'I said 'I got no ideaI'm gonna, I'm gonna lose my babyso I always keep a bottle near'He said 'I just think your depressed,kiss me here baby and go rest'They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know knowI ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fineHe's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go goI don't ever wanna drink againI just ooh I just need a friendI'm not gonna spend ten weekshave everyone think I'm on the mendIt's not just my prideIt's just 'til these tears have driedThey tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know knowI ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fineHe's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

This is from Darlene and she said she wasnt gonna go to rehab, so she is now off to go smoke another dubbie and you cant stop her!!!

No comments: